1. After implementation 61% of the farmers experienced timesaving to feed their animals. The ‘not indicated’ percentage is of the farms that had the Lely Vector for a short time. It was too early to draw a conclusion for them.
2. 50% of the farmers observed an increased growth of their calves in comparison with the normal growth of the calves.
3. The quality of the meat of the calves increased at least one score or higher for 50% of the farmers.
4. The farmers observed that their calves were more relaxed.
5. The farmers experienced more flexibility to schedule their day.
6. 85% of the farmers recommend Lely Vector to other farmers.
Overall, we can conclude from this research that the Lely Vector has a positive effect on the farms. Moreover, the farmers explained they were satisfied with the Lely Vector even though this was not possible to validate yet.
Management, T4C & InHerd
Optimising Nine Cow Touches with T4C [2/6]
With Nine Cow Touches that each take from 5 minutes to 45 minutes, Lely T4C is a valuable support tool that optimises these and makes the farmer’s life easier. One of the features that can be used is ‘Treatment Plans’. You can find the ‘Treatment Plans’ in T4C at: Data Entry > Libraries > Treatment Plans