1. Entry is open to all the dairy farmers of Australia over the age of 16 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
2. The product requires fixed mains power for operation. Lely Australia will not provide or be responsible for any electrical works required onsite.
3. The successful entrant will be required to have a Lely customer number and will be required to provide some personal information to allow Lely to provide its warranty period.
4. Ongoing service and maintenance of product remains responsibility of customer, outside of warranty items.
5. To enter the draw an entrant must opt-in to receive the marketing material from Lely.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
8. Winner will be drawn at random on Thursday, 20th of January 2022 at 2 pm at the Tatura Park and will be announced on-site, at Lely Australia social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The winner’s name will be published on Lely New Zealand website and social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).