Solutions Engineer (Oceania)
Solutions Engineer (Oceania)
The company combines robotisation, engineering and agricultural expertise to ensure a sustainable, profitable and agreeable future for dairy farmers; this is what we believe in.
It all started in The Netherlands 70 years ago with the dream of two brothers, and ever since we have been innovative leaders in automated systems for dairy farmers all over the world. Deploying 2,100 specialist professionals, we are constantly working on new agricultural revolutions. Our efforts in Australia and New Zealand are to make dairy farming appealing to the next generation with our innovative products.
Would you enjoy the challenge of deploying your technical expertise in an environment where you could make a real difference for our customers? Do you like to work in a dynamic setting without the slightest chance of monotony? Then this is definitely a job that will suit you! As a Solutions Engineer you will be helping your colleagues at our Australian and New Zealand Lely Centres to solve the challenges they face on maintaining the Lely products.
- Solving complex technical issues that a technician was not able to solve and using your technical expertise to sort out incidents.
- Collate material and produce manuals for each new machine which show pre-delivery inspections, installation procedures, operating procedures, general maintenance procedures and trouble-shooting ideas.
- Implementation and upkeep of the Lely Centre dealer service organisation throughout Australia/New Zealand.
- Manage the warranty process and return good procedures.
- Set dealer service and support targets with the management and follow up on achievements.
What assets do you need to bring?
You are a specialist able to fathom the architecture of our solutions. You keep asking questions until you reach the core of the issue and you work out an appropriate answer, either by yourself or working with colleagues, e.g. the architects of a solution. The terms 'no can do' and 'impossible' are simply not in your vocabulary.
- You have completed a technical study such as electronics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or software engineering.
- You preferably have up to five years of experience in an engineering position.
- In addition to the technology of your field of study, you enjoy gaining a profound insight into other technical disciplines.
- You liaise easily with colleagues and customers.
- It gives you pleasure to sort out technical issues and solve problems, in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You are a team player, self-starting and proactive, with strong organisational skills and a professional approach to work.
Our international work environment, driven by innovation, offers plenty of challenges and scope for ongoing growth. We also offer the benefit of great facilities.
- An enthusiastic team jointly committed to providing the best solutions for our Lely Centre’s.
- An open and informal setting.
- Freedom and autonomy in the organisation of your work.
- Our Lely Academy providing a wide range of educational facilities.
- A dynamic role offering much scope for initiative and fulfilment.
- Located in vibrant city of Melbourne.
- Company Car.
Please provide a covering letter and CV addressed to Marc Jones at email@example.com