We have an exciting opportunity where we are looking for an experienced Data Expert. Lely’s goal is to create a sustainable, profitable and enjoyable future in farming. In an ever changing world of customer needs, regulatory requirements and digital technology, we need to ensure that our business solutions, customer channels and operating processes become more digital and data driven. Supporting our customers in automating and digitizing dairy farming is impacting our operation model and is shaping the digital mindset. The role of the cluster data expert is crucial to our success in this field.
After the implementation of Salesforce, the Data Expert is responsible for maintaining and enriching the data availability and quality f our Lely business systems.
The post holder will ensure that all data is cleansed before migrating to Salesforce, in addition to this you will be working with our Lely Centers to ensure all data is correct and the right processes put in place to ensure that all data is meaningful.
Execute data management (see DMBOK) as the basis for supporting our business including our partner’s network
Ensuring the “clean” data in Lely business systems like “CRM Salesforce”, “IFS-FSM service, MS-Business suite and M3
Support and provide training for users regarding data management within the Lely Cluster and our business partners
Optimization and continuous improvement of data management, data processes and procedures
Support in providing (BI and system) reports for cluster and our centers
Digitize the Lely (sales and service) business processes
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a degree level related to Business Systems or I.T
- In-depth understanding of data models and the use of data in software applications and business processes
- Proven digital capabilities and having a digital and date centric mind-set
- Comfortable in working with skilled digital experts (IT Architects, Data Analysts and Software Engineers)
- Knowledge of working with Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of modern ways of working (Agile)
- Good Communicator
- Service Orientated
- Good written and spoken skills
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Hold clean, valid driving licence.
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact Wendy Brady. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications in on 17th October 2021.