The Finance and Admin Clerk will be responsible for transactional entry on the Company’s accounting system together with providing office facilities administration for the company.
The Finance and Admin Clerk is part of Cluster Atlantic covering the UK and Ireland sales territory. The Cluster is responsible for supporting, steering and growing our Premium Distribution Channel.
- The Business Support team consist of HR, IT, Finance and Administration
- The Finance and Admin Clerk is expected to be qualified to AAT or equivalent level and demonstrate strong administration skills
- Lely Atlantic Ltd is made up of Business Support, Customer Solutions, Marketing, Channel development and Aftercare.
- Invoice posting
- Posting of payments and receipts
- Ledger reconciliations
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Creating payment runs
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Creating Excel reports
- General Housekeeping
- Booking meeting rooms including catering
- Booking hotel rooms
- Arranging hire cars
- Liaising with building management, including health and safety
- Organising office stationery and couriers
- Organising office suppliers
- Provide Management Team with admin support
- Reception duties
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced excel
- Accounting experience/solid understanding of booking keeping
- Strong numeracy skills
- Able to hit deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills
- AAT qualified
- Proven administration experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Able to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Hold clean, valid driving licence.
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact Wendy Brady. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications in on 17th October 2021.