The Lely Center is a part of Lely’s premium distribution channel and represents Lely to the farmers with the aim to create a profitable, enjoyable and sustainable future in farming. The Lely Center ensures the highest customer satisfaction and efficiency of the farmers in compliance with Lely’s strategy and vision on the farm of the future.
- Responsible to grow the adoption and market share of Lely’s full product portfolio and services, increase the use of robotics;
- Engage customers in a long-term relationship with the best quality of service and advice;
- Create and develop a dedicated team with the right knowledge and skills to become a professional and sustainable partner for farmers.
The Lely Center FMS Advisor:
- Works closely with the Lely Center Senior FMS Advisor, Service Technician, Sales Advisor, Project Coordinator and Marketing Specialist.
- Interacts regularly with Cluster FMS department
The Lely Center FMS Advisor supports dairy farmers in their transition to automatic milking and/or feeding. This person is responsible for a correct start-up and advises the customers on how to optimise farm management as their choice by using Lely solutions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Customer interaction and Satification:
- Provides before, during and after start-up guidance for robotic milking and/or feeding. Check the settings in the farm management software before, during and after the start-up period, advises on desired settings and reports. Ensures a smooth transition period and provides required trainings to the farmer and farm employees.
- Promotes the use and sales of FMS Service Products to the customers.
- Provides service, support and troubleshooting on farm management-related issues via multiple channels: visit, phone, teamviewer or email.
- Trains and guides customers in the use of the farm management software and day-to-day robotic milking/feeding routines. Monitors the performance of the farm with help of the available dashboards, processes this data in recommendations for improvement.
- Sets goals and based on that defines and executes measures to achieve the goals and give regular progress reports to the customer. Proactively build long-term relationships with customers to help them optimise their business to their choice through a coaching and advisory role.
- Participates and shares knowledge during online and in person customer events and knowledge sessions with the support of marketing and sales department.
- Primary contact for the customer and third parties (vets/feed advisor/consultants)
- To identify sales signals on dairy farms and bring to the attention of the sales/consumables team.
- Create a network of external parties such as veterinarians, feed advisors and other industry partners. Promotes the Lely values to the outside world, provide trainings, information sharing and maintaining relationships with industry partners.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of Customer Care with an emphasis on Service offerings
- Good at Building Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of dairy farming
- Good training skills
- Experience on Dairy Farming
- Knowledge of automatic milking, feeding and animal health
- Extensive knowledge of Lely products
- Commercial mind set
- Ruminant Nutrition Knowledge
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit over long distances
- Willing to travel to farms frequently and therefore able to operate flexibly for long hours
- Able to get along well and be open minded with a wide range of agricultural professionals
- Able to keep the overview but also pay attention to minute details.
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
- Good organisational skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Must hold clean, valid driving licence
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications: 31st of March 2022