The Lely Center Midlands is located in Stafford and is the contact partner for all dairy farmers in the area of Wales, Cheshire and Nottinghamshire. With our current 25 employees, responsible for the sales and service of Lely’s product portfolio and services, we experience strong growth. With the market potential in the assigned are, the future looks even more promising. As a company-owned Franchise Center of the parent company Lely International, we work daily using our innovations to generate sustainable, profitable and enjoyable future of the dairy industry.
The innovative character of the company leaves plenty of scope for you to create new things creatively and synergetically with your team, not just in the field of automation, but over and above this in the area of robotics.
As a Lely Center Manager:
- You have an active role in increasing the adoption of automatic milking & feeding and increasing the market penetration of the Lely full product portfolio;
- You are decisively responsible for the success and growth of the Center;
- With your team, consisting of Sales, Service and Administration, you ensure the reinforcement of the market position and the development of the market share;
- You are responsible for the creation, administration and fulfilment of the budget and the sales targets;
- You comprehend the success of the company as a consequence of a comprehensive service concept and optimum customer satisfaction;
- Your core tasks therefore include the control and implementation of all sales and service activities;
- As Center Manager, you lead and motivate your committed team consisting of Sales & Marketing, Service, Farm Management Support and Business Support to success in all fields of work, and consistently develop it to ensure growth;
- You serve as a chairman of the Lely Center management team;
- Over and above this, you create a network of decision-makers in your Lely Center environment, and thus expand brand awareness;
- As Center Manager, you represent an integral part of a network of Lely Center Managers as well as the international Lely network. You will report directly to the parent company Lely International in the Netherlands;
- Your (commercial) business or agricultural degree forms a robust basis for your vocational success;
- You are very interested in dairy farming and understand the needs of the farmers;
- You are a commercially driven, general manager with a hands-on mentality;
- Your strengths lie in strategic methods of thinking and working, as well as active participation in the operative sales process;
- You have excellent commercial- and people management skills;
- You have the potential to grow within the organization and to bring the Lely Center to a higher level.
- You preferably bring with you prior experience from responsibilities like this or similar;
- You have the skills and creativity to motivate employees and to form a committed and successorientated team in all areas of work;
- You take a professional approach to the creation, implementation and follow-up of budgets and monthly finance reports;
- Your communication skills are excellent and native or at least business fluent in English, and dealing with MS Office and CRM programs is a matter of routine for you;
- The Lely fundamental values (innovation, passion, progress, respect and honesty) form the basis for your daily work.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact Wendy Brady. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications in on 10th October 2021.