Hybrid: 3 days in office, 2 days from home
Competitive Salary/ 26 days holiday per year/ Life Assurance/ Access to wellbeing and EAP
The Cluster supports, steers, grows and professionalizes the Premium Distribution Channel by:
- Coaching Lely Centers and Lely Center employees to professionalism in respect to the Franchise agreement.
- Strengthening the Lely Centers and assist them to become more successful.
- Driving adoption (of robotics) and New Product Introductions (NPI’s) from national perspective and enhancing customer centricity to remain maximizing Lely’s national market share.
- The Marketing & Communications Executive works closely with the sales team and product managers.
- The Marketing & Communications Executive has regular interaction with International Marketing & Communications in Lely International and other LI departments when appropriate.
The Marketing & Communications Executive supports the marketing manager to execute, support and align all marketing activities within the Lely Centers in order to achieve maximum brand exposure and customer satisfaction. He or she ensures that all marketing activities must meet the Lely standard and ensure they are in line with the Lely value proposition and the Lely Franchise Manual.
- Periodically visit Lely Centers and local events across the Cluster area.
- Optimise campaign performance through testing and tracking, along with creating reports for senior stakeholders.
- Build and manage monthly reports and analysis templates using information drawn from Google Analytics (GA).
- Monitors branding and Lely corporate identity according to corporate guidelines.
- Supports the marketing manager with preparation and adjustment of marketing materials based on regional input.
- Safeguards and grows the Lely Brand for products and services in all communication outputs (website, social media, advertisement, exhibitions) of the Cluster and the Lely Centers, but also stationary, buildings, etc.
- Organises campaigns (on- and offline) based on clear KPI’s. Supports local events and campaigns.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of Lely UK and Lely IE websites.
- Liaise with International to review all content for product launches, campaigns and PR releases.
- Supports all Lely Centers with updated collateral, marketing material and Lely merchandise for all types of events.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications: 28th of February 2023