Do you want to be part of a growing business that needs great people?
If you enjoy talking to people and are looking for a varied job with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills, you live in Wales, then you have just found your next challenge!
What will be your role?
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for a territory within South-Mid Wales.
You will gain the opportunity to build a career in agricultural sales working with the industry leader within the dairy automation sector. If you have the right attitude with passion for the dairy industry then there is a massive opportunity to learn new skills and become a great agricultural professional.
What experience do you have?
We are looking for the following experience:
- Must have a strong background in dairy farming;
- Should be an enthusiastic driven individual that is passionate about the dairy industry;
- The persons attitude is more important than their skills or experience;
- A resident in Wales preferably in the South;
- Willing to learn new skills and gain knowledge;
- A team player who must be able to work with others;
- A confident individual that likes interacting with people;
- Must be flexible and willing to travel;
- Ideally have an agricultural qualification such as a degree;
What can we offer you? Lely can offer you:
- An interesting job with one of the most innovative businesses in the agriculture sector;
- A truly unique opportunity to build a sales career in the fast growing area of automated dairy farming;
- An opportunity to learn new skills that will enable you to be successful in your role;
- A training pathway on joining the company to ensure that you become fully familiar with the products;
- Lely pays great attention to internal information sharing, so you will always be kept informed about the latest developments in the industry;
- Freedom in the organisation of your work;
- Excellent conditions of employment, including: 26 days holiday, company credit card;
- A well-appointed vehicle, telephone, and laptop.
Founded in 1948, Lely directs all its efforts towards creating a sustainable, profitable and enjoyable future in farming. With the focus always on the cow, the company develops premium robotics and data systems that improve animal welfare, flexibility and production on the dairy farm. For more than 25 years, Lely has been a market leader in the sale and service of automated milking systems to successive generations of dairy farmers across the globe. Lely inspires its employees every day to offer customers innovative solutions and be a reliable partner for long-term advice and support. With a head office in the Netherlands and a worldwide network of dedicated Lely Center locations for tailor-made sales and support, the Lely Group is active in more than 40 countries and employs around 1,700 people.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications: 31st of March 2022