The Cluster TSS is part of the Cluster Customer Care team in the Atlantic Cluster. The Cluster supports, steers, grows and professionalizes the Premium Distribution Channel by:
- Coaching Lely Centers and Lely Center employees to a professional standard with regard to the franchise agreement Strengthening the Lely Centers and helping them to become more successful.
- Driving the adoption of robotics and New Product Introductions (NPI’s) from a national perspective and enhancing customer centricity to continue to maximize Lely’s national market share. The TSS role reports to Cluster Customer Care Manager (Aftermarket).
- The Cluster Customer Aftercare team consists of Commercial Product Specialist (CPS) Aftercare, Technical Service Support (TSS) and Farm Management Support (FMS) who, together, are responsible for the Lely product lifecycle.
- The TSS role reports to the TSS Team Lead.
- The TSS role works with the Regional Coordinator Customer Care when appropriate.
- The TSS role interacts regularly with Technical Service Support in Lely International and with other LI departments as appropriate.
The TSS role supports and trains the Lely Center Technicians in the correct installation, service and maintenance of Lely products in the field and provides second-line technical support in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction. This person ensures that these services meet the Lely standard and that they are in line with the Lely value proposition and the Lely Franchise Manual.
- Makes relevant technical expertise available to Lely Center Service Engineers
- Monitors and teaches the Lely Center how to improve the service KPI
- Ensures that Lely Center service engineers are trained in the correct installation of Lely products, their service and maintenance, and the remedying of any technical problems
- Visits Lely Centres in the region on a frequent basis to conduct training courses and to coach and advise the Service Managers.
- Offer second-line support and is accessible for 24/7 in the event of emergencies: visits farms regularly, together with Lely Center Service Engineers for fact finding, problem solving and the performance of farm audits.
- Transforms validated information into relevant technical and sales material in coordination with Sales, Marketing and FMS.
- Provides input for the Quality Function Deployment based on product, market and competition information.
- Observes and validates updates and new products in order to make the translation to the market (farmer)
- Ensures that Lely Center engineers are qualified and certified
- Manages Lely Center service KPS’s
- Keeps Lely International informed with regard to frequently occurring technical failures and passes on suggestions from engineers and customers to Lely International (PD) for technical improvements to facilitate ongoing product development and improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of Customer Care with an emphasis on Service offerings
- Able to generate and perform presentations for larger groups of stakeholders
- Able to make easy to understand practical documentation and tools
- Full understanding how to operate and explain internet based software Solutions
- Schedule, publicise and facilitate training sessions for LCs and Stakeholders
- Able and willing to generate to the point progress reports of LCs and customers
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit over long distances
- Willing to travel to farms and Lely Center frequently and therefore able to operate flexibly for long hours
- Able to get along well and be open minded with a wide range of agricultural professionals
- Enthusiastic and multi-cultural professional, able to communicate through webinars
- Able to keep the overview but also pay attention to minute details
- Independently scheduling webinars and/or visits as needed
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
- Good organisational skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Must hold clean, valid driving licence
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
- Commutable distance from office – 1.5 hours
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: 31st of March 2022