‘Location’ is a property in T4C of the cow’s physical location in the barn. Since the new T4C update, it will be possible to change that location manually. This change makes the registration and reporting much more accurate. Moreover, it allows the T4C user to locate the animals on the farm. The location will be based on the manually decided location or based on the last device visit.
How to manually change the location per cow?
1. First pick the cow you want to manually change and open its cow card
2. Go to tab ‘Animal Data’
3. See location -> it is editable
4. Click on drop down menu to desired location
5. Save cow card
How to manually change the location as a batch?
One of the ways to change the location as a batch is by manually select a list of animals;
1. Go to ‘Data Entry’
2. Go to ‘Daily Entry’
3. New action at bottom of the menu -> ‘Location change’
4. Select the desired animals
5. Click ‘Submit’ at the right bottom
6. T4C shows the overview and at the right click drop down menu to desired location
7. Click ‘Save all’ to save changes
The other way to change the location as a batch is by using the tools at reports animals are listed.
1. Go to ‘Analysis/Reports’
2. Got to ‘Reports’
3. Click, for example, 11-Milking-Collect Cows
4. Select the desired cows
5. Click drop down menu to ‘Location change’
6. Click execute to change the location
Changes QWES ISO Smarttag & LD
The rumination activity and eating time from the QWES ISO Smarttags will be shown in minutes instead of percentages. Both the rumination activity and eating have their own dashboard KPI. The QWES ISO LD also has an eating time dashboard KPI.
Both the lactation and routing settings pages have been changed to make the setting pages more user friendly. For the routing page, it is also possible to have an automatic routing task which crosses midnight.
The 3.10 version layout is according to the corporate identity of Lely.
10 reasons to buy the Lely Vector system
We celebrated 10 years of the Lely Vector in March, the same month that the 1000th feeding and mixing robot rolled off the production line. There have been many innovations to the Vector over the years, bringing even better performance and results based on the same smart feeding principal of ensuring fresh feed is available for your herd 24/7. Here we give 10 compelling reasons why Lely Vector deserves a place on your farm: