Lely are a premium brand within the agriculture industry supplying Robotic products, service and solutions to improve the wellbeing of our end customers. What we can offer is working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team who work together to achieve company goals and support our Lely Center Network and their employees in the field. The Cluster CRM Service Management Super User is part of the Lely Atlantic Cluster. The Cluster supports, steers, grows and professionalises the Premium Distribution Channel by:
- Coaching Lely Centers and Lely Center employees to a professional standard with regard to the franchise agreement;
- Strengthening the Lely Centers and helping them to become more successful;
- Driving the adoption of robotics and New Product Introductions (NPI’s) from a national perspective and enhancing customer-centricity to continue to maximise Lely’s national market share.
The Cluster Service Management Super User reports to the Cluster Customer Care Manager. The Cluster Service Management Super User works closely with the Cluster Business Support Manager, Cluster CRM Sales Super User, Customer Care Manager and the Cluster Management team.
The Cluster Service Management Super User works with the Regional Coordinator Customer Care as appropriate and interacts regularly with the Compass team in Lely International, receives functional and central support by the Product Owner in Lely International and forms part of the Global Super User peer network.
The Cluster Service Management Super User supports and trains the Lely Center Master Product Specialists and Business Support team on the use of the Field Service Management application and tooling, methods and processes. As the main point of contact for both Cluster representatives and Lely Center Key Users, he or she ensures optimal use of working processes and tooling adoption to achieve an efficient service administration and high uptime of Lely Products as a result.
- Supports, monitors and advises on the adoption and use of the Field Service Management application and tooling, processes and methods.
- Delivers training to the Cluster Technical Support Specialist, Farm Management Support, Customer Care Manager and Cluster Manager in combination with the Field Service Implementation Consultant.
- Periodically visits Lely Centers to conduct training courses and to advise the Technical Service Support Specialists and Business Support teams.
- Aligns with the Cluster CRM Super User to ensure a uniform approach and training of the integrated system solutions to the Lely Center Network.
- Ensure working processes are adopted in the tooling and that Technical Service Support and Farm Management Support are trained, competent and confident to use the Service Management in the correct way to support NPI’s
- NPI’s can also include new service management solutions, agreements and other data driven innovations for the farmer that demand functionality from the Service Management solution
- Together with the Cluster Management team and Compass management team, you define and develop the Cluster deployment plan, rollout, operational planning and execution in the Lely Center’s
- Contribute to KPI definitions that drive higher performance such as Robot uptime, time to invoice service, accuracy of time registration
- Develop opportunities to improve customer experience and increase the efficiency of Lely Center Technicians and Farm Management Advisors by reducing repetitive administration tasks
- Produces reports with detailed analyses about the service process performance, eg. Related to maintenance, downtime activities and the invoice process.
- Works with Service management and other stakeholders within Lely to develop and execute continuous improvement projects related to Service, Technical Service Support and Customer Care.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the overall Lely Service Management solution by sharing best practices, requests for information and suggested changes in service processes and tooling with the Product Owner.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- In-depth understanding of data models and the use of data in software applications and business processes
- Knowledge of working with Salesforce CRM
- Skills with developing and providing training
- Good communicator
- Good written and spoken skills
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Must hold clean, valid driving licence
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: 31st of March 2022