The Commercial Product Specialist is part of Cluster Atlantic covering the UK and Ireland sales territory. The Cluster is responsible for supporting, steering and growing our Premium Distribution Channel.
- The Commercial Product Specialist reports to the Customer Solution manager
- The Customer Solutions team teams consist of Customer Product Specialists and Customer Sales Support who are together responsible for the entire Lely product portfolio
- Commercial Product Specialist (CPS) is expected to have extensive knowledge of one or more specific products from the Lely product portfolio, which makes them a specialist
- The Commercial Product Specialist works with the Regional Coordinator when appropriate with regular interaction with Product management in Lely International and other departments
- The Commercial Product Specialist supports and trains the Lely Centers on the entire Lely solutions portfolio and the use of the Lely commercial tools. He or she supports the Lely Centers with commercial activities and transfers product knowledge in order to achieve maximum market potential.
Provide training to Lely Center Sales Advisors, Customer Care Managers and Service Managers on Lely solutions, sales tools and transferring product knowledge
Training and coaching of Lely Center Sales Advisers and managers through different means including co travelling
Listen to Lely Center, stakeholder and market feedback creating strategy to overcome risks to adoption
Acts as point of contact for the Lely team and the Lely Center network concerning commercial and technical questions about the Lely product range
Preparation of training material relevant to the business segment
Coordinates updates and upgrades concerning product improvements to the Lely Centers.
Coordinating the certification of new and existing Lely Center Sales Advisers
Monitor sale pipeline, accurately reporting KPIs to Customer Solutions Manger (CSM)
Innovate, execute and record commercial activities in line with the corporate strategy
New Product Introduction:
- Ensure the New Product Introductions from Lely are correctly implemented within portfolio segment
- Responsible for the preparation and adjustment of training materials based on Cluster input;
- Coaching Lely Centers and employees to professionalism in respect to the Franchise agreement
- Support the sales funnel management in Lely Center and assure use of CRM tooling
- Assist in the development of Lely Center Area Development Support Budget Plans
- Actively grow Lely’s market leading reputation in the field while maintain industry relations
- Continuously inform Lely Centers and report to Cluster about market trends, solutions, management practices
Management & Organisation
Develops and executes marketing actions within the marketing plan (e.g. advertisements, articles, press releases, national shows, open days, farm visits)
Provides input for drawing up the Cluster and Lely Center budgets based on market data and analyses
(Cluster) market analyses and local market knowledge
Monitors that sales and marketing activities are (correctly) registered in the CRM system
Skills and Experience:
- Proven record of technical ability in relevant market segment i.e. engineering, mechanics, product development etc.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in ability to create and deliver product training material
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness within business environment
- Basic working knowledge of agricultural and/or machinery
- Marketing analysis, trends and management practises
- Experience of dairy robots
- Good Communicator
- Good influencing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good I.T. and Miccrosoft office skills
- Good co-ordination and organisation skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Hold clean, valid driving licence.
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact Wendy Brady. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is 31st March 2022.