The Cluster Commercial Product Specialist (CPS) Aftercare is part of the Cluster Customer Aftercare team in the Atlantic Cluster. The Cluster supports, steers, grows and professionalizes the Premium Distribution Channel by:
- Coaching Lely Centers and Lely Center employees to professionalism in respect to the Franchise agreement;
- Strengthening the Lely Centers and assist them to become more successful;
- Driving adoption (of robotics) and New Product Introductions (NPI’s) from national perspective and enhancing customer centricity to remain maximizing Lely’s national market share.
The Commercial Product Specialist Aftercare reports to Cluster Customer Aftercare Manager (Aftermarket).
The Cluster Customer Aftercare team consists of Commercial Product Specialist (CPS) Aftercare, Technical Service Support (TSS) and Farm Management Support (FMS) who, together, are responsible for the Lely product lifecycle.
The Cluster Commercial Product Specialist Aftercare is responsible for the entire Lely service product portfolio, which consists of consumables, spare parts, service agreements and updates/upgrades.
The Commercial Product Specialist Aftercare works with the Regional Coordinator Customer Solutions/ Customer Aftercare when appropriate.
The Commercial Product Specialist Aftercare has regular interaction with Product Management and Customer Aftercare in Lely International and other LI departments
As the CPS within Lely Atlantic Customer Care organisation, you will be reporting to the Aftermarket Manager. You will be supporting the Sales, FMS and TSS teams in looking to improve the financial and social well-being of our Lely Center Franchisee (LC’s) and all our Lely customers. Your primary task will act as support/trainer/advisor/sparring partner for Lely Center employees and other stakeholders by providing information and management guidelines for our range of Consumable Products and Services. Developing strategic plans with the Aftermarket, Sales and Marketing teams, amongst others to increase market penetration and market share in our Wholegoods and Aftermarket products in line with the company vision.
- Training LC’s in best farm management practices. How to guide new customers through the process from conventional to successful automatic milking/feeding and the importance of using the best range of consumable products on the market that are compatible with their equipment.
- Work with Lely International to develop Service lead contracts for our Lely Center end customers with a focus on Customer Care and developing a long term relationship
- Be in the lead for the role-out of Lely Consumable in the Atlantic Cluster (UK/Ireland). Identify obstacles and possible threats and work on solutions. Identify and communicate these points for improvement in Lely products and services.
- Liaise and work with Milk processors/Government agencies to ensure that our range of Consumable Cleaning and Uddercare products are in line with the latest milk quality standards and feed this information back to Lely Headquarters Agree yearly Budget targets with each Lely Center and develop a strategy to retain and grow their market share.
- Working with the LSO Sales, Aftermarket and Marketing teams to develop strategies to increase market share and penetration. Ensuring feedback towards Lely to improve Service contracts offerings, products to maximize sales.
- Train, coach, support and transfer knowledge on best farming practices, hygiene, safe handling of chemicals, etc. with the Lely Centers in the Atlantic area and other areas as required. Assisting LCs to evaluate Lely farms by observing and analysing their milk quality data, summarising observations to a practical advice to reach the farmer’s goals. Assisting LC’s with critical customers and helping with trouble shooting
- Reporting progress and success levels of LCs and their customers to the Lely Support Organisation and secondly you are dedicated to transfer information from Lely International to the local Lely Centers and vice versa
- As a skilled animator and trainer you will need an in depth knowledge and practical experience in farm Joined farm visits with the Lely Center employees to coach them on best practices, evaluate their performance, listen to their feedback, customer’s feedback and develop their soft skills.
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills.
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit over long distances. Willing to assist and participate with training and support in other countries and therefore able to travel and operate flexibly within a team environment.
- Able to get along well and be open minded with a wide range of agricultural professionals and other 3rd parties. Enthusiastic and multi-cultural professional, able to communicate through webinars and participate in group discussions and regular meetings both internally and externally.
- The Cluster role is mainly to support and train Lely Center advisors and third parties to increase knowledge and awareness of all Lely products, and what services Lely offers. Be a soundboard for Cluster colleagues in the area of Customer Care and train them in relevant fields. Play an active role in the Lely Atlantic Aftermarket Care team. Be open and have a proactive approach to the Lely Center employees
- Reporting and communicating regularly with the Cluster Manager and Aftermarket Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of Customer Care with an emphasis on Service offerings
- Able to generate and perform presentations for larger groups of stakeholders
- Able to make easy to understand practical documentation and tools
- Schedule, publicise and facilitate training sessions for LCs and Stakeholders
- Knowledge of Dairy Hygiene in relation to milking and milk quality
- Able and willing to generate to the point progress reports of LCs and customers
- Full understanding how to operate and explain internet based software Solutions
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit over long distances
- Willing to travel to farms and Lely Center frequently and therefore able to operate flexibly for long hours
- Able to get along well and be open minded with a wide range of agricultural professionals
- Enthusiastic and multi-cultural professional, able to communicate through webinars
- Able to keep the overview but also pay attention to minute details
- Independently scheduling webinars and/or visits as needed
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
- Good organisational skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Hold clean, valid driving licence.
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 14th February 2022.