We have an exciting role for an ambitious sales representative working at our Mitchelstown Lely Centre.
Working for the Lely Group means working for an ambitious international family business who have facilities and customers in over 60 countries. Lely are the market leader in automated dairy systems for dairy farmers worldwide.
Apart from being a leader in our field, we also distinguish ourselves as a company with an informal atmosphere and a solid background in the agricultural sector.
We work with respect for people, animals and the environment.
Responsible for actively selling and promoting the Lely portfolio of products within your own territory.
- Contacting existing and new customers to explain the advantages of buying the Lely Portfolio of products.
- To promote the Lely premium brand
- Communicating with customers before and after sales
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Liaising with project co-ordinators and technical support for installation of products
- Liaising with office Admin to ensure sales process is followed
- Maintaining and in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services to advise and make suitable recommendations to clients
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Lead generation
- Update CRM system at all times
- Attending open days
- Attending events to understand the trends in the Agriculture sector
- Organise own diary
- Feedback information to Head Office in Netherland
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced sales professional with at least 5+ years’ experience and a proven track record
- Experience/knowledge of dairy farming and dairy management
- Strong IT skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Natural consultative sales approach
- Understands the importance of client needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of CRM
- Good Communicator
- Good Influencer
- Good Presentation skills
- Good co-ordination and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
The successful candidate will be requirement to travel national and international, therefore you must:
- Hold clean, valid driving licence.
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is 14th February 2022.