Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Salary range: Competitive Salary /Company Vehicle/26 days holiday per year/Life Assurance/Access to wellbeing and EAP
Staff Responsibility: Managing daily activities/performance of TSS team
The Cluster TSS is part of the Cluster Customer Care team in the Atlantic Cluster. The Cluster supports, steers, grows and professionalizes the Premium Distribution Channel by: Coaching Lely Centers and Lely Center employees to a professional standard with regard to the franchise agreement Providing training, coaching and backup support for our Lely Centers thus helping them to become more successful and strengthening their support offering Driving the adoption of robotics and New Product Introductions (NPI’s) from a national perspective and enhancing customer centricity to continue to maximize Lely’s national market share. The TSS role reports to Cluster Customer Care Manager (Aftermarket). The Cluster Customer Aftercare team consists of Commercial Product Specialist (CPS) Aftercare, Technical Service Support (TSS) and Farm Management Support (FMS) who, together, are responsible for the Lely product lifecycle. The TSS role works with the Regional Coordinator Customer Care when appropriate. The TSS role interacts regularly with Technical Service Support in Lely International and with other LI departments as appropriate
As Team Lead of the Technical Service Support (TSS) within Lely Atlantic Customer Care organisation you will be reporting to the Aftermarket Manager. Your primary task will be to lead and support the Lely Atlantic TSS team in their day-to-day roles. The TSS role supports and trains our Lely Center Technicians in the correct installation, service and maintenance of Lely products in the field. We provide a 24/7 second-line technical support to achieve optimum customer satisfaction. To act as TSS Hotline support/trainer/advisor/sparring partner for Lely Center (TSS) employees and other stakeholders by providing technical farm, herd and automation support for our range of products. This person ensures that these services meet the Lely standard and that they are in line with the Lely value proposition and the Lely Franchise Manual while looking to improve the financial and social well-being of our Lely Center Franchisee (LC’s) and all our Lely customers.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the 24/7 on-call which is accessible for second line support in the event of emergencies:
- Planning of regular TSS farms visits, together with Lely Center Service Engineers for fact finding, problem solving and the performance of farm audits.
- Assisting LC’s with critical customers and helping with trouble shooting
- Planning and organising the TSS training schedule
- Working closely with TSS colleagues in Lely International and other Cluster
- Makes relevant technical expertise available to Lely Center Service Engineers
- Monitors and teaches the Lely Center how to improve the service KPI
- Ensures that Lely Center service engineers are trained in the correct installation of Lely products, their service and maintenance, and the remedying of any technical problems
- Ensure all technicians are properly trained up in Lely tools and tooling to be able to complete and record their work accordingly Roll out product updates and strives for 100% implementation at the Lely Centers
- Identify and developing strategic plans with the Aftermarket, Sales and Marketing teams to improve our service offering
- Ensuring Health and Safety of TSS team is actively monitored
- Coaches and motivates the team with KPS’s and targets
NPI (New Product Introduction):
- Check and validate information into relevant technical and sales material in coordination with Sales, Marketing and FMS. Train and implement this through our Lely Center network
- Provides input for the Quality Function Deployment based on product, market and competition information.
- Observes and validates updates and new products/tooling in order to make the translation to the market (Lely Center and end user
- Ensures that Lely Center have the necessary certified engineers to fully support our range of products and services
- Manages Lely Center Technical service KPI’s to ensure maximum uptime of our products
- Keeps Lely International informed with regard to frequently occurring technical failures and passes on suggestions from engineers and customers to Lely International (PD) for technical improvements to facilitate ongoing product development and improvement.
What experience do you have?
We are looking for the following experience:
- A technical education, for example, in the fields of electronics, mechatronics or engineering;
- Experience as a technician or service engineer;
- Resident in Cheshire, Shropshire or Staffordshire;
- Affinity with dairy farming;
- Sufficiently good command of English to be able to read technical instructions;
- A service- and client-oriented attitude;
- A team player who likes to support colleagues from a distance;
- A great degree of autonomy, accuracy and cost-consciousness
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude, both technically and with regard to customer contact
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of Customer Care with an emphasis on Service offerings.
- Able to generate and perform presentations for larger groups of stakeholders.
- Able to make easy to understand practical documentation and tools.
- Able and willing to generate to the point progress reports of LCs and customers.
- Full understanding how to operate and explain internet based software Solutions.
- Schedule, publicise and facilitate training sessions for LCs and Stakeholders.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to manage and coach a team to achieve key targets.
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills.
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit over long distances.
- Willing to travel to farms and Lely Center frequently and therefore able to operate flexibly for long hours.
- Able to get along well and be open minded with a wide range of agricultural professionals.
- Enthusiastic and multi-cultural professional, able to communicate through webinars.
- Able to keep the overview but also pay attention to minute details.
- Independently scheduling webinars and/or visits as needed.
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills Good organisational skills
Mobility Requirements (required for national/international travel):
- Must hold clean, valid driving licence
- Flexible and able to travel often
- Must hold a valid passport
- Commutable distance from office
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications: 31st of August 2022