- 37.5 Hours per week
Business Support Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager
- The Business Support Manager supports and steers the processes in order to grow the business, further strengthening the Lely Center
- The Business Support Manager has responsibility for the Finance, HR Admin (including payroll), Sales Administration & Support, IT, inventories and is part of the management team
- The Business Support Manager works closely with the Regional Business Controller and interacts regularly with FP&A in Lely International and with other LI departments as appropriate
The Business Support Manager is responsible for ensuring that the all day-to-day commercial, financial and organisational activities are handled in a correct and timely manner.
- Leads the back office function
- Delivers input for the annual LC budget and the 5-year Lely Center plan according to the Lely Franchise agreement.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Coordinates and liaises with internal and external resources and partners.
- Management & Organisation
- Manages the Business Support team in the areas of HR, sales support, IT, finance and administration (including premises, fleet management, tax and environment).
- Monitors internal processes and continuously looks for ways to improve them (lean).
- Is responsible for reliable input to Controlling all business support activities
- Is responsible for a timely and adequate response to Business Support-related customer queries
- Supports the General manager with day-to-day commercial, financial, HR and organisational activities
- Supports the implementation of new policies and Plans,
- Inventory Control
- Health & Safety
- Implementation and measurement of Center Development plans
Skills and Experience
Qualified Accountant, desirable
Good Communicator at all levels, essential
Commercial Experience, essential
Understanding of HR Administration and Policies, desirable
Team Player, essential
Agricultural background, desirable
Good Administration Skills, essential
Management experience, essential
ICT skills, essential
Health & Safety, desirable
Strategically minded, essential
- Good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills
- Team worker able to maintain the team spirit
- Able to get along well and be open minded with people at all levels
- Able to keep the overview but also pay attention to minute details
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ambitious and growth minded
- Inspirational thinker
- Must hold clean, valid driving licence
- Must hold a valid passport
- Commutable distance from office – 1 hour
Competitive Salary + Discretionary bonus + 25 days holiday per year + Pension + Life Assurance
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.