- Farm Management Support
- 37.5 Hours per week
Farm Management Support (FMS) Advisor
Lely Center Mitchelstown is the leading supplier of farm automation equipment covering the areas of Cork, Kerry and Limerick.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Farm Management Support Advisor to join our team .This exciting position will form part of our aftermarket team and offer the successful candidate the opportunity to guide and support our valued customers as they move to automate their farms.
- Providing Farm Management support for the full range of Lely products including Astronaut milking system, Vector feeding system, Juno feed pushers & Calm calf feeders.
- Guide farmers throughout the start-up of automated milking & feeding equipment
- Creating reports of farm visits and tracking farmer progress.
- Providing regular customer feedback to the wider Lely Organisation to further improve products and services
- Organisation of customer events and facilitating farmers to optimize their farms through peer learning and knowledge sharing activities
- Providing user training and first line support for Lely farm management software “Horizon”
- Provide support during the sales process: attending and contributing on open days, symposia, new sales and marketing opportunities
What we Offer:
- Training on the full range of Lely products including Astronaut milking system, Vector feeding system, Discovery barn cleaners and Calm calf feeders.
- Dynamic team environment supporting dairy and feeding equipment
- Fully expensed company vehicle, laptop and phone.
- Clear career progression
- Competitive salary, business expenses, performance related bonus and company pension scheme.
- Internationally recognised certification
- Positive attitude, self-starter, strong organisational skills, and a willingness to learn
- Experience in dairy farming and sound animal husbandry
- Degree in Agriculture or equivalent
- Strong I.T skills
- Excellent communication skills open minded, a team player and the ability to think strategically
- Experience in grass measurement, spring block calving and all year calving systems
- Must hold a clean, valid driving license
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 28th of February 2023
Please email your CV and covering letter to Brian O'Riordan, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Brian on 087 9367774