- Yard Design and Project Management
- 40 Hours per week
- 3rd Level engineering/construction degree
Yard Design & Project Co-Ordinator - 2 positions
Lely Center Mullingar & Lely Center Kilkenny are experts in Agri-tech specialising in the sales, marketing, installation, commissioning and service support of robotic milking, feeding and cleaning products. Typical Lely household names include the Lely Astronaut, Vector, Discovery, Luna and many more. Growing at an exponential rate, Lely Center Mullingar & Lely Center Kilkenny are looking to hire a Project Co-Ordinator and a Yard Designer to cover the Midlands area and the South East. These will be full-time permanent positions and your time will be spend 50% in the office and 50% in the field.
Working as part of a Design/Drawing/Consultancy team and reporting to the Senior Project Co-Ordinator your role will be primarily field based, and you will responsible for the timely delivery of our projects on both dairy and beef farms. You will be responsible for facilitating the design, implantation and installation of the of our market leading Lely Robotic milking system. Planning and communicating projects by liaising with key stakeholders and departments such as Service Engineers, Design, Farm Management Support, Builders and customers (Farmers) is necessary to deliver the projects on time.
Excellent training will be provided by Lely which will be ongoing for the first 12 months. These positions will ideally suit someone living in the Midlands area and the South East. It represents the chance to join a highly motivated team that is undergoing significant growth & success in the last 5-6 years. Career progression is a distinct possibility for someone who excels working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Duties & responsibilities
· Knowledge of MS Project, MS Office and Autocad
· Effective clear communication between and across all Suppliers
· Take ownership and responsibility for specific tasks.
· Assist in managing the project to meet strict deadlines
· Work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work.
· Provide accurate report writing on a daily and weekly basis.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
· Provide a top-class customer service at all times in an attentive & timely manner
· A farming background / interest in agriculture
· 3rd level engineering, construction etc. degree desired
· 2 year’s experience in this role
· Strong communication and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, please apply by email with your CV and a covering letter to KByrne@mul.lelycenter.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd September 2023