1. After implementation 61% of the farmers experienced timesaving to feed their animals. The ‘not indicated’ percentage is of the farms that had the Lely Vector for a short time. It was too early to draw a conclusion for them.
2. 50% of the farmers observed an increased growth of their calves in comparison with the normal growth of the calves.
3. The quality of the meat of the calves increased at least one score or higher for 50% of the farmers.
4. The farmers observed that their calves were more relaxed.
5. The farmers experienced more flexibility to schedule their day.
6. 85% of the farmers recommend Lely Vector to other farmers.
Overall, we can conclude from this research that the Lely Vector has a positive effect on the farms. Moreover, the farmers explained they were satisfied with the Lely Vector even though this was not possible to validate yet.
10 reasons to buy the Lely Vector system
We celebrated 10 years of the Lely Vector in March, the same month that the 1000th feeding and mixing robot rolled off the production line. There have been many innovations to the Vector over the years, bringing even better performance and results based on the same smart feeding principal of ensuring fresh feed is available for your herd 24/7. Here we give 10 compelling reasons why Lely Vector deserves a place on your farm: