“Shortly after the introduction of Lely T4C InHerd the number of users expanded rapidly. Based on the feedback from our current users we have expanded the mobile farm management software with a set of additional functionalities” explained Helmert Werkman, Product manager Management Systems.
The new version includes the following updates:
- An ear tag scanner to register a new born calf quickly and accurately by scanning the ear tag with the camera of the mobile device.
- A heat calendar that detects and highlights the cows coming into heat. Especially useful for farmers who are not working with an activity measurement system.
- An overview of all cows that need to be collected and the functionality to register cows that are collected individually.
- A possibility to change a cow from one group to another group. This function also offers users of the Lely Astronaut A2 milking robot the possibility to milk a cow directly.
- The function to end a routing task.
Current users of Lely T4C InHerd are updated to the latest version automatically. Other farmers can download the tools from the Google Play or the Apple App Store. Farmers with a Lely Astronaut milking robot can try the tools in practice with their own T4C data on a free three month trial. After this period the price of the tools varies between € 0.00 and € 3.99 per device per month. The complete package is temporary available via your Lely Center for € 150,00 per robot for 3 years of usage. Converted this is € 50,00 per robot per year, instead of € 167,28 when buying the tools separately!
More information about Lely T4C InHerd is available at www.lelyt4c.com, YourGuide in T4C or your local Lely Center.