Knowledge based services for and optimization of machines
The proposed project aims to support innovative concepts for accessing, searching, analysing and using multiple Digital Twins data for the major purpose of increasing usability and functional up-grading of machines and equipment within the crane, additive manufacturing and dairy farming domains, as well as optimization of processes . It will be in line with European, National and international initiatives towards smart industry and application of Artificial Intelligence for Europe.
Considering latest activities in digitalization and Artificial Intelligence, MACHINAIDE’s major goals are, exploiting Digital Twins data, interoperability of multiple Digital Twins hosting eco-systems, increased usability of machines – all enabled through application of AI methods - and innovative HMIs as well as definition of new business models, enabling innovative services.
The main MACHINAIDE goals will be achieved by addressing innovation aspects like
- Merging and managing Digital Twins hosted by different eco-systems,
- Syntax and/or semantic transformations when accessing Digital Twin’s information,
- Increased safety based on easy and intuitive usage of machine’s HMIs,
- Functional upgrades, parameter changes, flexible adaptation of machines and processes, while displaying intelligent behaviour and certain autonomy,
- New business models for operation and servicing machines.
This project was funded from the ITEA3 programme.
For more information, please visit: www.machinaide.eu