- 40-50 Hours per week
- Technical or Bachelors Degree Sales or Animal Science
Barn Products Specialist
This position would be in charge of the sales and aftermarket of all barn product equipment including but not limited to: feed pushers, robotic feed mixers, automatic calf feeders, pasteurizers, health monitor systems, dairy software, cow brushes, robotic manure scrapers.
· Work closely with capital salespeople and FMS advisors
· Follow up on leads
· Attend regional tradeshows
· Volunteer at local dairy events
· Work closely with the dairy to make sure products are working the way they should
· Cold calling
· Getting in touch with potential end users and pay visits to them.
· Making sure that the expectations raised during sales talk correspond with the performance of the product or service to be delivered.
· Report customer visits into the CRM and utilize the CRM for leads and keeping in office communication complete.
· Collecting of dues for the sales contract.
· Attend company training to receive certification in different areas as designated by employer.
· Assist in installation and programming as needed.
· Assist customers to identify and eliminate issues in a timely manner as they develop.
· Be current on new product features and benefits.
· Portray a positive attitude about the products and companies represented.
· Be open to new products and concepts as they develop.
· Report to management and attend meetings as requested.