- Install & Service Technicians
- 40 Hours per week
- Dairy experience required. Understanding of milking equipment (preferred).
Milk Equipment Service Technician - Plainview, MN
Milk Equipment Service Technician
Leedstone is actively seeking an experienced, full-time professional for our equipment team in Plainview, MN. The person who fills this position will assist in the installation and service of milk harvesting equipment, including automated milking systems.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, honest, dependable and friendly; with a strong work ethic. Training provided and paid for by Leedstone. Plumbing, electrical, refrigeration and/or general equipment maintenance experience are a plus. On-call availability required. A valid Minnesota driver’s license and good driving record are a must.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Follow documenting processes
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner
- Learn from product manufacturer training
- Work in an ‘on-call’ schedule/rotation
- Work with and around dairy cows—dirt/mud/manure is part of everyday routine
- Troubleshoot, test, repair and service—with accuracy, and in a timely manner
Job Type: Full-time (min. 32 to 40 hours) paid hourly, direct report to site manager.
Education: High school or equivalent (preferred). Understanding of equipment; parlors, robotic milking systems, etc. (preferred). Dairy experience a requirement.
Work Location: Plainview, MN.
Benefits: Major medical, 401K.
If you are interested in this position; please contact Mark at mjurgenson@Leedstone.com.