- Install & Service Technicians
- 40 Hours per week
- Refrigeration certification and/or experience required. Understanding of milking equipment (preferred).
Milking Refrigeration Technician - Glencoe, MN
Milking Refrigeration Technician
Leedstone is actively seeking an experienced, full-time professional for our equipment team. The person who fills this position will assist in the installation and service of dairy refrigeration and milking equipment, including Lely robotic milking systems and Mueller refrigeration systems.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, honest, dependable and friendly, with a strong work ethic. On-call availability required. A valid Minnesota driver’s license and good driving record are a must.
- Build positive relationships with customers and team members
- Work in an ‘on-call’ schedule/rotation
- Troubleshoot, test, repair and service—with accuracy, and in a timely manner
- Follow documenting processes
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner
Job Type: Full-time, paid hourly, direct report to site manager.
Education: Refrigeration certification and/or experience required. Understanding of milking equipment; parlors, robotic milking systems, etc. (preferred).
Work Location: Glencoe, MN
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick leave, major medical, 401K. Competitive wage based on experience.
Interested applicants, please contact Chad at cjanezich@Leedstone.com.