- 40-50 Hours per week
Job Title: Capital Equipment Sales Person
Reports to: General Manager
Department: Capital Equipment
Summary: Lely Center Mid-Atlantic, a division within Fisher & Thompson, Inc., is in search of a knowledgeable, self-motivated, experienced salesperson to fulfill an opening for Capital Sales Specialist. Join the most up and coming sector of agriculture and a dedicated team of individuals who are passionate about providing solutions for farmers with the Lely product line. Candidates for this position should reside in Pennsylvania or Maryland or be willing to relocate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily farm visits to communicate product line to new and existing customers.
· Reports daily visits into customer relationship management (CRM) software.
· Qualify prospective sales customers.
· Receive and follow up customer inquiries by providing price quotations, relating new product information, and receiving feedback to assure customer satisfaction with equipment and related products and services.
· Prepares necessary sales agreements with price offers from customers and presents to management for approval.
· Travels with prospective customers for various farm tours.
· Follow up completed sales via telephone to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Communicate new features and upgrades to existing customers.
· Communicate with install team to ensure they are informed of job details.
· Utilize knowledge and expertise of team members within sales and service to fully satisfy customer needs.
· Communicate with sales team via conference calls and team meetings.
· Collects and reports competitive information to team and management.
Bachelors degree. Prior experience in the dairy industry and sales preferred.
· Oral Communication
· Self Motivated
· Goal Oriented
· Problem Solver
· Team player
· Written Communication
· Sales Technique