1. After implementation 61% of the farmers experienced timesaving to feed their animals. The ‘not indicated’ percentage is of the farms that had the Lely Vector for a short time. It was too early to draw a conclusion for them.
2. 50% of the farmers observed an increased growth of their calves in comparison with the normal growth of the calves.
3. The quality of the meat of the calves increased at least one score or higher for 50% of the farmers.
4. The farmers observed that their calves were more relaxed.
5. The farmers experienced more flexibility to schedule their day.
6. 85% of the farmers recommend Lely Vector to other farmers.
Overall, we can conclude from this research that the Lely Vector has a positive effect on the farms. Moreover, the farmers explained they were satisfied with the Lely Vector even though this was not possible to validate yet.
Long drought period leads to adjustments of feed settings
Many countries have experienced a long dry period that challenged farmers to produce a good quality of roughage and in some cases no roughage at all. This resulted in a lack of roughage and reduced ingredients content in some areas.
Management, T4C & InHerd
T4C Update 3.10
The new 3.10 update allows every T4C user to choose the animal’s location manually. Moreover, the measurements and the presentation of the data of QWES ISO LD and Smarttag are developed, setting pages are clearer and T4C has a new layout corresponding to the corporate identity.