‘Location’ is a property in T4C of the cow’s physical location in the barn. Since the new T4C update, it will be possible to change that location manually. This change makes the registration and reporting much more accurate. Moreover, it allows the T4C user to locate the animals on the farm. The location will be based on the manually decided location or based on the last device visit.
How to manually change the location per cow?
1. First pick the cow you want to manually change and open its cow card
2. Go to tab ‘Animal Data’
3. See location -> it is editable
4. Click on drop down menu to desired location
5. Save cow card
How to manually change the location as a batch?
One of the ways to change the location as a batch is by manually select a list of animals;
1. Go to ‘Data Entry’
2. Go to ‘Daily Entry’
3. New action at bottom of the menu -> ‘Location change’
4. Select the desired animals
5. Click ‘Submit’ at the right bottom
6. T4C shows the overview and at the right click drop down menu to desired location
7. Click ‘Save all’ to save changes
The other way to change the location as a batch is by using the tools at reports animals are listed.
1. Go to ‘Analysis/Reports’
2. Got to ‘Reports’
3. Click, for example, 11-Milking-Collect Cows
4. Select the desired cows
5. Click drop down menu to ‘Location change’
6. Click execute to change the location
Changes QWES ISO Smarttag & LD
The rumination activity and eating time from the QWES ISO Smarttags will be shown in minutes instead of percentages. Both the rumination activity and eating have their own dashboard KPI. The QWES ISO LD also has an eating time dashboard KPI.
Both the lactation and routing settings pages have been changed to make the setting pages more user friendly. For the routing page, it is also possible to have an automatic routing task which crosses midnight.
The 3.10 version layout is according to the corporate identity of Lely.
T4C & InHerd
The importance of Report 56-Milking-Robot performance
The T4C management software offers a range of reports. One of these reports is ‘Report 56 – Milking – Robot performance’. This article is a deep dive into the functionality and essence of this report.
Management, T4C & InHerd
Optimising Nine Cow Touches with T4C [2/6]
With Nine Cow Touches that each take from 5 minutes to 45 minutes, Lely T4C is a valuable support tool that optimises these and makes the farmer’s life easier. One of the features that can be used is ‘Treatment Plans’. You can find the ‘Treatment Plans’ in T4C at: Data Entry > Libraries > Treatment Plans