Administrative Field Support Specialist
The Lely Field Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support for Lely Center Development, Solutions and Care field managers. Reporting on key areas like sales, training certifications and Lely Center program updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lely North America team support
· Maintain LNA address book and Hubspot(crm) up to date.
· Maintain Lely Center Profiles.
· Maintain and communicate a master training calendar for all LNA trainings.
Lely Center Development team support
· Support Lely Center Development team with administrative tasks within the Lely Centers of Excellence program. Provide reports for Lely Center Development and Lely Centers regarding the program.
· Work closely with internal Lely North American staff within the Finance, Marketing and other administration support staff to assure the identified Lely Center Development program is managed in a timely fashion.
Solutions team support
· Provide identified sales reports as defined by the Solutions manager. Also, provide sales reports requested by Regional Sales Managers as needed.
· Support the efforts of the sales training team by administrating Lely Center sales certifications and providing training administration support as required.
Care team support
· Support the “Hospitality Mission” through monitoring and reporting.
· Provide updates to the Lely Centers of Excellence for the Care team.
· Provide reporting for all Lely Centers Care certifications.
Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily, extensive background in business management and business management training and development. Ability to work in diverse situations; skilled at interpersonal dynamics for positive outcomes.
· Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Data analysis with various tools.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Experience with nation-wide dealer organizations preferred.
· Able to make easy to understand practical documentation and tools.
· Bilingual (English & French) preferred.
· Experience working in a team environment with strong communication skills.
· Strong listening skills, good listener, trainer and communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated independent and disciplined.
· Enthusiastic and multi-cultural professional, able to communicate through webinars.
Ability to perform advanced PC functions. Experience with PC networking, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Internet.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources, 641-621-2736 for more information.
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the world leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is an EOE and participant in E-Verify.