ERP Application Specialist
ERP Application Specialist
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application Specialist will ensure reliable performance of the Infor M3 ERP system, including set up and functionality, evaluate and execute on Change Requests and/or large project plans, and provide training and support to end-users within Lely North America. This role will collaborate with an international team, of which most members reside in Europe, to determine which business processes need optimization to enhance the understanding and performance of the system. The ERP Application Specialist will participate in biweekly planning discussions, and communicate daily on the progress of projects, requests, and tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Secures the correct functioning of the ERP system:
- Proactively monitors, detects, and analyzes potential issues. Thoroughly documents inconsistencies, problems, or concerns for follow-up and/or resolution.
- Responsible for second-line issue management.
- Determines proper solutions and implements accordingly.
- Works closely with the team and/or external resources to enhance the functionality and execution of processes, including new features or changes to configuration/workflows to meet user needs and/or business requirements. Ensures timeliness and deliverables are achieved.
- Supports a variety of interfaces and other connections for internal and external applications.
- Tracks and analyzes Change Requests from process owners/key users and evaluate the impact on existing processes and connected systems. Designs and implements appropriate solutions and tests with key users.
- Assists the technical team with change management to increase understanding and usage of programs.
- Collaborates with the global team in larger projects, and works independently on smaller projects. Projects can be both global or local (Pella).
Training and Support of Key Users:
- Develops, coordinates, and delivers training to key users on new systems and processes to maximize the use of applications.
- Provides technical support to key users, responding to questions, user access issues, or troubleshooting needs.
- Responsible for keeping knowledge current with the latest developments on Infor M3 and Infor OS.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or similar field.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in M3 Equipment 13.4 or higher and Infor OS/ION necessary.
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain business processes (sales, manufacturing, procurement) and the features and capabilities that make up the foundation of an ERP system. Competency in the Finance process a plus.
- Exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues.
- Ability to work as part of a project team and execute and implement project plans.
- Strong customer service, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to produce timely, accurate, professional communications orally and in writing with internal and external groups and with people in other regions and cultures.
- Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful to others.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- This position will require travel to the Pella, Iowa location
If you are interested in this position, click HERE and search for ERP Application Specialist .
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the work leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is a EOE and participant in E-Verify.
Founded in 1948, Lely directs all its efforts towards creating a sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future in farming. With the focus always on the cow, the company develops premium robotics and data systems that improve animal welfare, flexibility, and production on the dairy farm. For more than 25 years, Lely has been a market leader in the sale and service of automated milking systems to successive generations of dairy farmers across the globe. Lely inspires its employees every day to offer customers innovative solutions and be a reliable partner for long-term advice and support. With a head office in the Netherlands and a worldwide network of dedicated Lely Center locations for tailor-made sales and support, the Lely Group is active in more than 40 countries and employs around 1,700 people.