Lead Acquisition Specialist
Lead Acquisition Specialist
The Lead Acquisition Specialist plays a key role within the Lely North America Marketing team, supporting the Solutions (Commercial) teams in developing and implementing professional marketing and lead generating processes with our Lely Center distribution partners.
The Lead Acquisition Specialist will be customer-obsessed. Always looking to improve our methods for delighting the customers through every step of the buyer’s journey.
The Lead Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with Solutions, Care/Services, and Lely Center Business Development teams to ensure harmonious and effective regional performance. Occasional interactions with Lely International personnel will also be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Sales Account Managers (SAM), Key Account Managers (KAM), and Lely Center distribution partners in the implementation, utilization, and process improvement of the Lely CRM program (Hubspot).
- Optimize the lead conversion process in conjunction with providing bottom of funnel (BOFU) marketing process support.
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue for continuous improvement opportunities for programs and processes.
- Work jointly with LNA Marketing to create and align a two-way dialogue regarding marketing initiatives and field opportunities.
- Implement lead acquisition strategies mapped to the marking automation software (Hubspot).
- This position requires approximately 50% travel per year. Travel may be domestic and/or international via car or plane.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, ag-business, or related field. Proven work experience in lead acquisition strategy development and CRM background.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Team player who inspires a team culture
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Successful verbal and written communicator, adapting communication style to the audience in person or online
- Ability to build external third party knowledge (“train the trainer”)
- Collaborative and approachable spirit
- Solution driven mindset
- Customer Service Experience
- CRM program configuration, introduction, and implementation experience
- Change Management Experience
- Business Development Experience
- Ability to compile, analyze, and communicate data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from other regions and cultures.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Presentation Software
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the world leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is an EOE and participant in E-Verify.
Founded in 1948, Lely directs all its efforts towards creating a sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future in farming. With the focus always on the cow, the company develops premium robotics and data systems that improve animal welfare, flexibility, and production on the dairy farm. For more than 25 years, Lely has been a market leader in the sale and service of automated milking systems to successive generations of dairy farmers across the globe. Lely inspires its employees every day to offer customers innovative solutions and be a reliable partner for long-term advice and support. With a head office in the Netherlands and a worldwide network of dedicated Lely Center locations for tailor-made sales and support, the Lely Group is active in more than 40 countries and employs around 1,700 people.
If you are interested in this position, please click HERE and search for Lead Acquisition Specialist.