Lely Center Business Development Specialist
Lely Center Business Development Specialist
We are searching for an experienced professional who is responsible for fostering relationships with our North America Lely Center Stakeholders through assisting, guiding, and coaching Lely Center dealer principal/owner, senior staff members, and other key operational dealership employees to support and enhance the growth capacity of Lely Centers to meet the growth targets of the company. Willingness to travel up to 60% domestically and/or internationally via car or plane.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the identification, qualification, selection, and establishment of prospective dealers using business and financial management concepts that ensure sales, marketing, and financial success.
- Support the development of business plans and strategies focused on improving growth in market share, dealers’ financial return, superior customer experience levels, and penetration using co-investment program to expedite growth.
- Perform business coaching and training at selected Lely Centers in areas of leadership, management, employee hiring and management, recordkeeping, and customer service.
- Lead annual business planning with review, plan, and forecast for all Lely Centers.
- Empower Lely Center Dealers to become more effective and competitive through assessment of current business processes and systems, identification of opportunities for solutions, targeted training of dealer personnel to increase utilization, and optimization of current and future technology and system investments.
- Maintain business relationship between manufacturer and Lely Center network including agreement renewal, enforcement, termination, and negotiations.
- Be accountable for an effective and efficient teamwork environment quarterbacking the regional team to support Lely Center Development, execute strategies, and ensure support and commitment to achieve desired results.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business Management; MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual ability considered an asset (French/English).
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PC networking, Outlook, and Presentation Software.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive background in developing and executing business plans and strategies.
- Competent in interpreting, building, and leveraging financial reports and projections.
- Passion and ability to connect with people, and build and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills to MC/Facilitate events, manage meetings/training with stakeholders.
- Inspires a OneLely Team culture with attributes to bridge teams across LNA business segments.
- Solution-driven mindset with the ability to influence and collaborate.
- An approachable spirit, positive, resourceful, and ambitious.
- Take initiative and self-directed.
Complete standard online application for Lely Center Business Development Specialist via HERE including submission of Cover Letter and Resume with an email address, telephone number, and address for both school and permanent residence.
Our Organisation / The Department
Who we are: Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Our Vision: A sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future in farming
Our Mission: We create innovative solutions that help our customers excel in sustainable milk production to feed the world.
Our Core Values: Values that guide us in how we behave in dealing with others. On the work floor among colleagues, interacting with our customers, at meetings with our business partners, or when dealing with the press; independent of place and time we show our values through our actions. To achieve our mission and vision, we are guided by 5 core values that serve as a compass for how we behave:
- Innovation: We change traditions by continuously seeking new ideas for positive change.
- Passion: We love what we do and are passionate to support our customers.
- Progress: We grow because our people are motivated to improve and move forward.
- Respect: Our focus is the well-being of people, animals, and the environment.
- Honesty: Being truthful and fair is essential in our way of working.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Lely provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.