Lely Center Business Development Specialist
The Lely Center Business Development Specialist is responsible for assisting, guiding, and coaching Lely Center owners and staff in North America to enhance the growth capacity of Lely Centers to meet the growth targets of the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work in concert with the LC Business Development Manager to perform business coaching and training at selected Lely Centers in areas of leadership, management, employee hiring and management, recordkeeping, customer service, and other areas as appropriate.
· Work with Lely Centers in the development of business plans and strategies for growth in market share and penetration.
· Identify specific training needs at selected Lely Centers to establish a training strategy for growth.
· Perform onsite training required with owners or managers to achieve training goals.
· Conduct business training seminars on selected topics at Pella training facilities or regionally as appropriate.
· Conduct initial business management startup training at new Lely Center Facilities.
· Utilize best practices for Lely Center business management development and training.
· Maintain communication and support as needed with Lely Centers to meet their development targets and business goals.
· Travel requirement approximately 60% or more annually.
Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily, extensive background in business management and business management training and development. Ability to work in diverse situations; skilled at interpersonal dynamics for positive outcomes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Business Management. At least 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated experience in achieving sales and financial targets. Extensive background in developing and executing business plans and strategies. MBA preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business financial statements and reports. Communicate customer, service, or Lely field staff inquiries or complaints to appropriate parties in LSO. Prepare presentations and materials as appropriate in performance of duties and responsibilities. Ability to effectively present information to all stakeholders and public groups. Bilingual ability an asset (French/English).
Ability to perform advanced PC functions. Experience with PC networking, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Internet.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call Human Resources, 641-621-2736 for more information.
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the world leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is an EOE and participant in E-Verify.