Manager, TSS Projects Milking & Cooling and Software & Data
Manager, TSS Projects Milking & Cooling and Software & Data
The Manager, TSS Projects Milking & Cooling and Software & Data is responsible for managing and directing the development and activities within the TSSNA Product Expert Milking and Cooling and Software Data Groups by setting objectives, challenging, educating, and coaching team members to future growth. This position will oversee and participate in the overall service and support structure of the Milking and Cooling and Software Data Products for North America. This position will work in collaboration with international Care and Solutions departments to optimize Milking/Cooling and Software Data Solutions and work together with the TSSNA Technical Service Area Managers to recognize and execute Lely Center service needs.
The Manager, TSS Projects Milking & Cooling and Software & Data position will serve as a member of the TSSNA Leadership team within Lely North America contributing to key decision-making responsibilities for the business and ensuring a high level of Customer and Lely Center Dealer satisfaction. Travel requirement approximately 30-40% domestic and/or international via car or plane. Preferred location: Pella, IA, or capable to be at LNA Headquarters very regularly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and direct TSS project activities for the Lely North America organization.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the six TSSNA Product Experts, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic care goals and the Lely Center Development Program.
- Cultivate and sustain a strong team dynamic to seamlessly deliver training, troubleshooting, audits, and other support material to the 50+ Lely Center Dealers in North America.
- Provide leadership to the network of TSS Specialists, 200+ certified Lely Center Technicians, and external technical experts creating a strong teamwork synergy.
- Coordinate TSS Projects with all other global departments/divisions of the company.
- Analyze TSS field intelligence statistics and work collaboratively with Care Managers to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and guide the Milking and Cooling and Software Data XL Platforms.
- Maintain an up to date resource library to provide technical information to the field.
- Contribute and collaborate with different Departments: i/e – Solutions and Marketing Department with market feedback, product validation, and demonstrations. Lely Center Development with distribution chain improvements. Operations and Spare Parts Department notifying of technical field complaints regarding equipment and suggest solutions to rectify equipment issues.
- Nurture and manage relations with Lely International.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Technology, or Dairy Science (or Equivalent).
- Extensive experience in dairy technologies, e-learning, and/or Servitization processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in service management or an equivalent combination of experience.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Credible leader, operating at the highest level and leading by example.
- Ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness with customers, technical managers, technicians, and peers.
- Ability to lead and connect with assigned team members and direct quality performance of duties and development by being a strong motivator and coach of the TSS teams.
- Process-driven mindset, adept at providing structure and implementing within your team.
- Effective verbal and written communicator, ability to effectively communicate with people from other regions and cultures.
- Solution-oriented; evaluating current issues and discovering opportunities to help find and create solutions.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions/problems in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions from groups of technical managers, service technicians, customers, public, and/or board of directors.
- Skilled at reading, analyzing, interpreting, and producing common and/or product-specific technical information and procedure manuals.
- Inspires a OneLely team culture with attributes to bridge teams across LNA business segments.
- Solution driven mindset with the ability to influence, collaborate and have an approachable spirit.
- Cloud-based, loT, and mobile solutions
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Presentation Software
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
Our Organisation / The Department
Who we are: Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Our Vision: A sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future in farming
Our Mission: We create innovative solutions that help our customers excel in sustainable milk production to feed the world.
Our Core Values: Lely has 5 core values. Values that guide us in how we behave in dealing with others. On the work floor among colleagues, interacting with our customers, at meetings with our business partners, when dealing with the press; independent of place and time we show our values through our actions.
Innovation: We change traditions by continuously seeking new ideas for positive change
Passion: We love what we do and are passionate to support our customers
Progress: We grow because our people are motivated to improve and move forward
Respect: Our focus is the well-being of people, animals, and the environment
Honesty: Being truthful and fair is essential in our way of working
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Lely provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you are interested in this position, please click HERE and search for Manager- TSS Projects Milking & Cooling and Software & Data.