Technical Education Specialist
The Technical Education Specialist is responsible for assessing and driving the Lely Certification program and other training solutions to ensure the proper training of both internal and external stakeholders to support the Lely product line and servicing of customers. This position develops and delivers training program content, coordinates examinations, utilizes the My Academy platform and other educational tools to supplement training, and participates in development projects related to education and certification. The Technical Education Specialist will also be responsible for contributing to technical support by being on the On Call rotation as well as maintain the Lely service support ticket system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the development and maintenance of training content and materials to support the various certification levels available to our technical service support group. Writes and maintains technical training materials such as product line documentation, FAQ’s and field training content.
- Responsible for the development of content in areas including Milking & Cooling, Feed & Barn, soft skills training, and farm safety.
- Coordinate and executes in-person training sessions and utilizes applicable online platforms to deliver effective training sessions. Delivers training using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Ensures content meets training objectives and evaluates to measure results.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining management reports to evaluate program effectiveness and outcomes.
- Plans and organizes learning interventions.
- Performs administrative tasks such as hosting internal events, monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, coordinating enrollment, and proctoring examinations.
- Supports the On Call Rotation and the Lely Service Support ticket system for technical support.
- Participates in factory support as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to achieve Lely Product Specialist within 2 years.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in Education, Training and Development, or related field required. Three years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver information effectively and clearly for participant understanding.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Solid understanding of educational methods, materials, and assessments.
- Excellent understanding of customer centricity.
- Strong technical writing skills for material development.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and lead a group and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to manage projects timely and completely with minimal oversight.
- Progressed Skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, return on investment, cost savings, etc.
- Proficient computer skills including Internet and experience working with Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, Excel and Access.
- The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call Human Resources, +1641-621-2736 for more information.
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the world leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is an EOE and participant in E-Verify.