TSS Software and Data Specialist
TSS Software and Data Specialist
The TSS Software & Data Specialist will be responsible for supporting Lely Center employees on their daily challenges and assisting in the development of the Lely Center employees to ensure they become technical service experts able to deliver and process data in response to inquiries, issues, and needs for software, procedures, and services. The TSS Software & Data Specialist will field and respond to Lely Center challenges and quality issues providing technical support, know-how, and troubleshooting processes to the Lely Centers and communicate accordingly with other Lely NA departments. This position includes travel approximately 40-50% domestic and/or international via car or plane.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second-line support on questions, problems, and bugs related to our software products, like Embedded Software, T4C, and Lely Horizon to our Lely Centers.
- Investigate complex technical issues by gathering technical information from the field, analyzing the root cause of common problems, and testing variables and scenarios
- Implement Service modules (Compass) in Lely Centers
- Perform audits onsite and online to utilize and coach Lely Center service employees
- Develop technical manuals and training material to educate the Lely Center Specialists
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Analyze Field Intelligence data and find opportunities for technical improvements. Document problems and implement preventative measures, and review warranty / good will information
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Perform Lely Center onsite or remote training.
- 24/7 Hotline phone support on a rotational schedule
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 3 years of proven experience in a technical support position
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud services preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL preferred
- Experience with ITSM (IT Service Management) Processes preferred
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Team player who inspires a team culture
- Collaborative and approachable spirit
- Solution driven mindset
- Effective verbal and written communicator, ability to effectively communicate with people from other regions and cultures
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment independently
- Ability to collaborate, effectively present information, respond to questions, and provide assistance when working with the public/customers, co-workers, supporting the Lely Centers, and with a wide range of dairy professionals
- Skilled at reading, analyzing, and interpreting common and/or product-specific technical information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Presentation Software
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
Our Organisation / The Department
Lely North America is the world leader in automated dairy equipment and offers competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Post offer background screen, physical and drug screen and job assessment screening required. Lely North America is an EOE and participant in E-Verify.
Founded in 1948, Lely directs all its efforts towards creating a sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future in farming. With the focus always on the cow, the company develops premium robotics and data systems that improve animal welfare, flexibility, and production on the dairy farm. For more than 25 years, Lely has been a market leader in the sale and service of automated milking systems to successive generations of dairy farmers across the globe. Lely inspires its employees every day to offer customers innovative solutions and be a reliable partner for long-term advice and support. With a head office in the Netherlands and a worldwide network of dedicated Lely Center locations for tailor-made sales and support, the Lely Group is active in more than 40 countries and employs around 1,700 people.
If you are interested in this position, please click HERE and search for TSS Software and Data.