Lely International N.V., located at Cornelis van der Lelylaan 1 3147 PB Maassluis, is responsible for the processing of personal data as specified in this privacy statement.
Cornelis van der Lelylaan 1
3147PB Maassluis, The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 (0)88 122 82 21
We at Lely International N.V. (hereinafter referred to as "Lely" or "we") believe that it is very important to monitor privacy. In this privacy statement we explain:
- What this privacy statement applies to
- Which personal data we process and in which manner
- For which purposes we process your personal data
- Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us
- Which retention periods we use
- With whom we share your personal data
- Cookies or similar techniques used by us
- Accessing, amending or deleting data
- How to contact us
What does this privacy statement apply to?
This privacy statement applies to all personal data that we process, obtained from anyone who uses or has made use of our websites, such as our visitors, customers and business contacts.
Personal information processed by us
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Lely International N.V. processes this personal data because of your use of our website and services offered on it, and/or that you provide us the data. An overview of the personal data that we process is given below:
- Your basic data (your name and surname, date of birth, gender, middle name and/or your customer ID)
- Your contact details (your e-mail address, address and telephone number)
- Your bank/giro account number if you have ordered something from us
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website
- Information regarding your activities on our website
- Your CV and personal motivation letter when you apply for a position with us.
The purpose of the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparation or implementation of the agreement you have made with us
- Delivery of ordered products and services
- Providing information requested by you
- Handling of any returns, repairs, complaints or suggestions
- Sending you information regarding discounts and/or promotions, provided you have given your permission for this It is always possible to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive this information
- Offering of products, services, events of Lely, the partners of Lely or other parties with whom we collaborate It is always possible to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive this information
- Initial assessment of whether you are a potentially suitable candidate for a vacancy
- Lely analyses your behaviour on the website and registers any preferences to thereby improve the website and tailor the range of products, services and offers to your preferences.
Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us
We do not process special and/or sensitive personal data.
How long we store personal data
Lely does not store your personal data any longer than is necessary for achieving the objectives mentioned in this privacy statement, or complying with laws and regulations.
Whom we share your personal data with
Lely will only provide your data to third parties if this is necessary for implementing our agreement with you or, if applicable, to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies or similar techniques used by us
Lely uses functional, analytical and targeting cookies. For more information about the cookies we use, please read our cookie statement.
How we protect personal information
Lely takes the protection of your data seriously and implements appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your data.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Lely. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion of your personal data, or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Lely also wishes to make known that you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be submitted using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
If you feel that your data is insecure or believe there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.