Aftercare support is what our business is based on, and when you choose a machine from Lely Center Yeovil, you are guaranteed invaluable technical support. Our certified service technicians are there 24/7 to offer reliability and expertise, personal assistance, quick response times and a professional parts service, all combined with over 50 years experience in Lely products.
Paul Meadows (Service Manager) heads up our team of three Project Specialists, three Service Level 2 Engineers and four Service Level One Engineers.
Covering areas from Brighton to Minehead, and Hereford to Weymouth, our service department guarantees quick response times, preventative maintenance and unparalleled customer service. Our team also contains two qualified electricians as well as several members who have previously worked on farms using robots. Our Lely Center is MEA accredited.
Our Service Department are also responsible for managing parts distribution, service maintenance and scheduling and our comprehensive service support rota.
We cover all aspects of support for:
- Lely Astronaut Robotic Milking Systems
- Lely Horizon Cow Management Software
- Lely Vector Automatic Feeding System
- Lely Juno Feed Pusher
- Lely Discovery Robotic Barn Cleaner
- Lely Luna Cow Brush
- Lely Grazeway Separation Gate
- Lely Calm Automated Calf Feeder
- Lely Treatment Box
- Lely Cosmix Outer Parlour Feeding System
- Lely Walkway Automatic Footbath
- Lely Consumables